Geographe Excavation and Underground Power has had extensive experience with a diverse range power and communication installations. From street light installation, optic fibre, pilot cable, LV and HV cables through to the installation of distribution and transmission cables.
Specialising in large diameter cable hauling or cable realer installation, Geographe Excavation and Underground Power has the gear required to install any size or length of cable.
Our ability doesn’t stop just in the ground, Geographe Excavation and Underground Power can also complete all overhead works on a range of utility and private networks, from construction maintenance or demolition.
- Cable laying of all HV and LV Cables
- Cable jointing and terminations to Western Power, Horizon Power and AS3000 standards
- Transformer and RMU installation or replacement
- Pole to pillar work
- Street light installation (Western Power, Horizon Power and Main Roads compliant)
- Deep earthing and hard rock drilling
- Overhead works